View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 12:13 AM   #38
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Who should go if one has to?

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
Interesting numbers Jamisonite. The turnovers are what I really like, .82, that's excellent. Granted, once he has the ball he doesn't pass much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Still their TO/assist ratios are pretty close. Which surprised me.
But if you gave Jamison equal minutes, he would probably improve that ratio. He certainly controls the ball better. His assists may or may not rise, but his points sure would.

Jamison isn't near the playmaker that Walker is. The trouble with walker is that he makes plays for both teams. He also still has that desire to throw the high risk low reward highlight reel pass. I still like Walker, but Jamison definitely brings some different strenghts than Walker.