View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #24
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
(If what you say about two-party systems and cooption is correct, then aren't you being coopted right now? Or is what you say not meaningful?)

Exactly how is someone who isn't a member of one of those parties, doesn't vote, and doesn't watch mainstream media co-opted? I know from previous discourse that you consider yourself the defender of all things American, be it flags, crying eagles, etc., but what exactly is your point again? I can't really tell what you have a problem with in my post because you truncate the quote to reflect how you see it, as opposed to how it was initially presented, presumably with the intent of somehow insulting me. This, to me, shows that you don't bother to fully read what others here write, which, after all, was my initial point. You have your view set, even if you seem to have an awfully hard time of ever getting around to coherently presenting exactly what it is. So more power to you, man. That is, apparently, just how you roll.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote