View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:06 AM   #587
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
That's .666 win percentage since we recovered from Covid.

If that continued for the whole season, that would put us at 3rd in the West and tied for 3rd with the Bucks in the East.

I really don't understand why 90% of Mavs fans on D-M.com are hating on us or have no optimism.
I am optimistic that on any given night the Mavs can compete with the best in the NBA. I am not optimistic that they could win a series against any of the top 4 in the West. I see a serious flaw being the inconsistency of KP and his inability to physically hold up in series where his contributions on both ends of the floor are imperative to winning four games against an excellent team. Luka can carry the team on many nights but he needs help and outside of KP you have a bunch of streaky players that may or may not show up. A reliable and solid third scorer would make me more optimistic.