View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 03:06 PM   #5
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default RE: An Important Piece for Perspective...

I try to boycott any mass production.
IE: Everyone and their DOG went to see Passion of the Christ, but I saw a reason to not go. Mel Gibson probably made a BILLION dollars of that movie alone, all to his own pocket. Any thing that makes one man so much money probably isn't a good thing...It's marketing a religion for christs sake, god knows we have plenty of churches that do that already.
Eventually if enough people quit caring about Hollywood it will go away, it will become less marketable causing the higher-ups to lose money and cancel production. The only way I see this happening is if everyone in the world becomes so enticed by Hollywood that it controls their every move, until one day they wake up and realize, "What the hell am I doing watching this stupid tv show?"