View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:02 PM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Battle on the Brazos

Doc, please do not play the victim. Read the thread and get back with me on when this became a personal thing. It's getting old. You treat people like a doormat whenever you choose regardless of whehter or not you're in the wrong or the right. Now, you're trying to reverse the whip by playing the victim.

You try to discredit my opinion with such intelligent remarks such as 'whatever murph'... and you tried the 'hindisght' bit even though I voiced my opinion well before the game was decided. And you knew this. You didn't have a leg to stand on, so you try to discredit me by making a 'hindsight' claim that you know is b.s.

Doc, others won't stand up to you, but I have absolutely no problem with doing so....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote