Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 05:27 PM   #184
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
WHO FRIGIN CARES!!! Bradley is riding his bike going door to door asking if you know the Lord right now while Diop is playing for the Mavs. I know I started this whole thread, but have since realized this is all about opinion. Bradley is better than Diop, diop is better than Bradley. Who gives a rats ass.
Jesus! If you don't give rats ass, don't ask us for our opinion! Good Lord! Of all people to complain!

I have a feeling that if the agrument would have gone the other way, you would be perfectly fine sitting there and enjoying everyone trash Bradley and praise Diop on your little thread.

But instead, fools who have tried to actually tried to argue the side of Diop have been brutally humiliated. Admitedly, some worse than others, but that's only because some fools don't know when to shut up.

I don't think I need to tell yout that this is a Mavericks message forum. It's a place where Mav fans get together and talk about the Mavs. Different opinions are what make these boards worth coming to. If you don't like to interact with other fans, then you don't belong here.

I suggest you do everyone a favor. Go into your bedroom, stand if front of your mirror, take off all your clothes and talk to yourself about the Mavs all night long. You can even hold a poll.. I guarantee you'll get 100% of your desired results.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote