View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #126
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
DEAD!

Pac-Man needs to go
Wade needs to go
Garrett probably needs to go
Roy needs to come back

I need to hear what your plan is though for a QB...I mentioned my thoughts/concerns at the tail end of the Ravens thread about that. Here is what I said:

Silk, I understand your points and all...but given the nature of the league, what exactly do you think the option is when you say "I will be first in line saying we need to do something about out QB situation real fast."

You can't exactly trade Romo away for a QB, are you going to trade him for pieces? If so...you still are looking for a franchise quarterback. This isn't a very trade friendly league with its superstars. Off the quick glance, via FA, you're looking at Cassel and Garcia. Do those FAs satisfy?
I dont have a plan in mind, but the people that are paid to get this done, should make this a top priority right after this game. Getting a QB here should be something we discuss right now. Salaries are not guaranteed, so I would say there are some players who dont deserve their contract. I dont see us being able to trade Romo, but MAYBE we can sign another QB who slips through the cracks. But, our QB situation has got to be something we address in some type of way. We dont have leadership on or off the field, no coaching leader on offense or defense, the on field leader has to be the QB, and we dont have it as well.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote