View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #462
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a primal scream here, but more of a frustrated grunt.

Lots of pin the tail on the donkey, but only a few will acknowledge occasionally it's Dirk. People aren't paying attention to the lack of effort Dirk is giving to gain position, the times he points for the ball to be passed elsewhere because he allowed his man to easily push him off the block. His lack of attack. The will to just shoot the jumper and be one dimensional offensively. Fucking around outside the 3pt line several consecutive trips down the court without entering the post. Rally the damn troops mid-court. Tell them to get the fn ball to you and take control, demand a call. I guarantee if he had a better supporting cast he would be. I can't recall a time in the past where I felt he wasn't going all out. Too many times I've seen it recently. Regardless of his uptick in shooting %.

Hell I love a rant and when people get into it passionately about this mess, but I'd appreciate a somewhat accurate rant if people are going do it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote