View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 11:02 AM   #110
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

A lot of summer league if not most all is working on individual player weaknesses. There is no team concept in the offenses. It's streetball.

Hardy's role in real games will be as a scorer and it looks like they are trying to work on dominating the ball and creating shots for others like Luka and KI. He may get there at some point (hopefully by time KI leaves) but I don't expect him to be forcing plays to create for his teammates in regular season. Unless he has the obvious pass for a lob or to the perimeter, his role should be just score attacking the basket or in catch and shoot 3's. Make that attack or shoot decision quick or keep the ball moving.

I'd be looking at Bazley or Langford or even Frank N. before lawson or any of these guys making the NBA roster. I'd at least sign Bazley now then maybe take the hit on McGee. Unless they want and can attach a 2nd rounder to send him to the the Wiz for a TE, move on.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote