View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #361
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Speaking of the refs, Andrew "the real Big Baby" Bynum pouts because he thinks the other kids have been mean to him, while the grown up just wouldn't help him, even when he told them:
Quote:
LA's Andrew Bynum: Mavs playing '8 on 5' in win vs. Lakers

07:01 PM CST on Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lakers big man Andrew Bynum told CBS in Los Angeles that the Mavericks benefited from some referee calls in Wednesday night's victory.

"It's hard to play 8 on 5," Bynum said, alluding to the three refs being on the Mavs' side.

The Lakers and Dallas were each called for 20 personal fouls however the Mavericks shot 26 free-throws to the Lakers 16.

Bynum was called twice for traveling.

Said Bynum: "When I asked one of the officials, how did you call a travel? He said, "I didn't see a travel." "The guy who called it looked me in my eyes and said "I didn't see a travel."

Then in reference to a foul that he thought should have been called on Dirk Nowitzki Bynum says the referee told him, "I didn't think it was going to mess your shot up."
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...152c12523.html

Weren't there like five travelling violations for either team anyway? GD, you seem to re-watch the game soon, maybe you could have an eye on that?

Let's see how much he gotta pay for that, considering he's a Laker, probably not much.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote