View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #365
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Well worth the watch, he's having some fun out there and he's a very good interview also. Pretty open and honest. wow...I think we've got something going there with Wood...
He's a great interviewee!

Also, I can't get enough of that short video sequence before the Jet-Interview. I can watch it ten times and it still gets me pumped! He's awesome at that!

edit to add the link one more time: http://www.nba.com/mavericks/video/originals/#

But what did you guys think of his postgame remarks (not in the video) about who's in the mix of shooting game winners on the team(he named Dirk, Kidd and himself). Did he just forgot about Butler, or are they really (temporary?) uncomfortable with him taking big shots?
Or is it just not very smart to tell what your end-game options are anyway, so that we take it as a refreshingly savvy move from him to leave Caron off that list, until he hits the game winner in our next one-point game?

Last edited by mavErika; 02-26-2010 at 11:39 AM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote