View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 12:36 AM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by satrekker View Post
Brunson was a luxury pick that the Mavs didn't have. Too many other talented players around who could potentially fill other gaping holes on the roster. He's not even a SG for crying out loud. SMH

I think the MBT realized towards the end that they failed to take full advantage of the talent available in this draft, and that's why there was the scramble at the end to to trade pick 54 for 56 and 60. 4 players drafted sounds a lot better than 3 and one gets to append the Greek Freak to his name because he's related. While it may sound better to fans, in the end I think this draft will be looked at in hindsight as one in which the Mavs got an outstanding player in Doncik, but for inexplicable reasons failed to take advantage of the depth of talent available in this draft and acquire other promising players who could've filled some of the glaring holes in their roster. Just my .02.
I'm confused. Yogi is a RFA. JJ is on the last year of his deal and is up there in age. Seth is a UFA. And according to Bobby K we had a first round grade on Brunson. Sounds like a good pick to me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote