View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:47 AM   #5
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post

Brunson is a bulldog. This is essentially a replacement for JJB and Yogi, and an upgrade to both, IMO. JJB has been terrific for us, but he is old and headed towards retirement. Yogi is gone, never was going to be much more than he was for us. All Brunson has done is win at Nova and he's a terrific shooter and so smart with the ball. He will be a good one. Sure, there were other names on the board that we could have taken, but I like it. Apparently they graded him as a 1st rounder, too. Trust the FO has done their due diligence and went BPA here.
JJ had one of his best seasons statistically last season. I don't think he's nearing retirement. He's only like 33. I really thocan't got Yogi was JJ's long term replacement, but appears we are ready to move on. Maybe we didn't want to it what he will command on the open market?
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote