View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #45
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs

I was here to be a fan of the Mavs, but I've been flamed every since I've joined. I didn't come here to start these type of fights, I came here to show my appreciation of the Mavs. Some of you with a large post count want to treat people that are new like crap for no reason. It's really pathetic, this is supposed to be about your support of a team not how many posts you have or how bad ass of a forum poster you are.
If you'd notice, there are many new posters that haven't been flamed at all. Maybe it's YOUR issue rather than ours.

edit: <3 u2

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-20-2007 at 11:31 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote