View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:37 AM   #49
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
The thing about rep...is that there are actually some established members that actually have negative rep points (mostly due to a former member..if you know what I mean!).

The rep thing seems like a bad idea.
So let´s go back to the topic of the thread. How about using the rep points the first month of the mebership on this board and after this the number of posts?

By doing this you could prevent newbies from posting unnecessary or spamming new threads, without handicap the old established posters which have a negative rep because of the Doc-incident.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote