View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:50 AM   #72
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by come_on_now
I may be new, but every thread I start I makes sure and bring a perspective that hasn't been discussed and I want it seen, not buried in the 200 posts of a thread going supernova.
They are not buried if you take time to read the threads. Some of my better reps have been post that are in the middle of a thread; and come a day or two after I posted. It is the people that just hit the last post submitted and make a point that someone else has made or start a new thread that is annoying. I put my first post in the wrong forum and it was moved (a learning expierence for me), I also started a thread during halftime of a game that should have just been a post (a learning experience for me) but everyone was patient and loved my enthusiasm and never got on to me. I know number of post and rep points aren't necessarily a sign of basketball knowdlege, but I respect them because they have paid there dues. After you read their post you get to know them and realize their strong points and understand why they have the rep they do. If you are a true Mavs fan, I have not seen or heard of anything that would make someone not feel welcomed.

I have found out that silence is a great weapon. See a thread that is unworthy, just don't respond. It will quickly get to the next page and out of sight.

Just want to say thanks for everyone making me feel welcomed.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote