View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:05 AM   #73
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
They are not buried if you take time to read the threads. Some of my better reps have been post that are in the middle of a thread; and come a day or two after I posted. It is the people that just hit the last post submitted and make a point that someone else has made or start a new thread that is annoying. I put my first post in the wrong forum and it was moved (a learning expierence for me), I also started a thread during halftime of a game that should have just been a post (a learning experience for me) but everyone was patient and loved my enthusiasm and never got on to me. I know number of post and rep points aren't necessarily a sign of basketball knowdlege, but I respect them because they have paid there dues. After you read their post you get to know them and realize their strong points and understand why they have the rep they do. If you are a true Mavs fan, I have not seen or heard of anything that would make someone not feel welcomed.

I have found out that silence is a great weapon. See a thread that is unworthy, just don't respond. It will quickly get to the next page and out of sight.

Just want to say thanks for everyone making me feel welcomed.
Glad to have you here "Left Texas"......

As of matter of fact, I welcome all newbies. All that we ask is show a little respect to the regulars, and you will see everything will go on fine. If you come from another forum as a regular, you should understand this. Please just take the time to learn about different regular posters here, and you will see that we all are just Die-Hard Mavs fans.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote