View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:38 AM   #19
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Again though, and I'm not sure how many times it has to be repeated until the aneurism bursts, but it's because they refused to get a secondary playmaker.

The Mavs NEED Luka to be a playmaker because he is the ONLY ONE.

And it's still so bizarre that because our former crap GM said Luka needs to get his teammates more involved that we've come to trying to get the ball out of his hands.
This IMO is where Jalen Brunson just hasn't excelled.

The Mavs reluctance to put guys like Brunson, Powell or Kleber in trades because they are good culture guys is mind boggling.

Every year we rave about Brunson and post stats of how he stacks up vs other players around the league but for some odd reason we got an owner stating the team needs a secondary ball handler/playmaker and fans mention this same thing.

It's amazing that for 3-4 years with Luka on board the mavs have yet to acquire anyoner that can do those things via either free agency/draft who could help him out.

Really starting to think we busted on Josh Green

I expect them to be a 5th or 6th seed but unfortunately the way this roster continues to be built I think we are looking at another 1st round exit unless luka goes bonkers like 2011 prime Dirk doing the post season and plays out his mind.

Last edited by Dallas41; 10-24-2021 at 10:39 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote