View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

You Mom is right, first and foremost Nash13, concentrate on your education. Sacrifices made now are much easier than down the road. Do what you have to do so you can finish school as soon as you can. Then you will have the opportunity to persue higher paying jobs (career) and usually better working hours (even though entry level positions can mean nights, weekends, or other not so inviting hours), but soon you would be able to do all the things that seem important now.

Just remember that a wife and kids can also keep you from doing everything you like, but most would say that they are worth it. Priorities must be set in your life and right now I would say education should be number one.

PS by making alot of sacrifices early in my career I was able to retire at 55. And let me tell you it will be here before you know it.

Last edited by left texas; 07-22-2009 at 02:14 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote