View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #2828
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I just don't agree with that at all. I think they're both very good. Chicago's problem was never talent--they looked just fine in the playoffs last year, and their roster hadn't changed much at all this year (at least pre-trade) and they were HORRIBLE.

A quick look at the stats confirms what I'm saying--

Deng: 48% FG, 36% 3pt, 6.10 rpg, 2.5 apg
Iggy: 46% FG, 33% 3pt, 5.40 rpg, 4.8 apg

So Iggy is a better passer, and possibly a marginally better defender from the eyeball test, but Deng shoots better (even from long range), and has more rebounds per game (despite being on a team with 3 rebounding machine big men, no less).
you might wanna check the number of 3s deng has taken before making much of that 3%. and the sixers have dalembert who is every bit the rebounder anyone on the bulls is. iggy is a better player than deng. as is miller.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote