View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Marion has always been an interesting character. He's jealous of the credit Nash receives for the team's success, yet always tries to mask that jealousy by saying he respects Steve, etc.

Hard to tell if it's a serious issue for them or not. I do get a kick out of him claiming they don't run plays for him with the FGAs he gets. Whether it's a play for him or not, their system clearly is designed to help him get shots.

As for defensive player of the year, nobody playing for a bad defensive team like the Suns is going to win that award.

As for MVP, come on. He's getting token recognition now. What more does he want? Does he really think he's the MVP of the league?

Wait, who am I kidding...I'm sure he does.