View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 01:03 PM   #1066
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I honestly see both Kyrie and Wood bolting after this season because this team simply doesn't have the proper personnel to turn it around.

The FO completely screwed this thing up after not bringing in some type of defensive presence at the wing and center after the Kyrie trade which shouldn't have been too difficult to do. God, you make a deal to pair two offensive superstars and then completely ignore the defense.

I'm still pissed that Cuban and Kidd thought McGee was a starting caliber center on a contender and that Powell was their contingency plan.
And then you watch the lakers make several moves to fill multiple needs at the deadline

They have been the best defensive team in the NBA after trade deadline and that pickup for Vanderbilt wasn't flashy but it was perfect for their defense

I felt like the mavs should have went after Bey and bamba right after the Kyrie move but them fools became satisfied with their boys in blue as usual
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote