View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 10:44 AM   #36
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:attempt at getting Donyell Marshall

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
that said murph, who do you think will get the majority of PT behind Damp...Booth or Shawn?
Initially, Booth will get more PT until it becomes painfully obvious that Bradley is the better player. Perhaps even Nellie and vinniepointe will be able to see this at some point in time.
other than mobility...there is no part of Booth's game is better than Shawn's...poor Shawn' awkwardardness blinds so many to his effectiveness...sadly, I bet its Calvin's job to lose.
remember, they are probably going to be fighting over about 10-12 min a game...no doubt Shawn can get more done in that time span.

I think both of you are dead on. But, I think how Henderson plays will be the biggest determining factor. If he plays well, then Booth is at the 5. If he is injured or doesn't play well, I think Booth gets most of his minutes behind Dirk.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote