View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 04:54 PM   #40
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default RE:attempt at getting Donyell Marshall

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
I don't jump on the bandwagon when it comes to any issue regarding "our" players. I've been in heated debated about braldey and continue to say we don't need him, at all! The fact other people feel the same is news to me, yet it doesn't shock me. I've been to every home game for 4 years and he gets worse & worse. If you disagree with me that is ok, even with nellie not playing him, booth will get more time, trust me. Bradley has had his chance to prove himself and it just doesn't work.
Wow..a thoroughly convincing argument. I suppose I could bring up stats to show just how much of a positive impact Bradley has on the game but how can I argue with this:
Quote:
I've been to every home game for 4 years and he gets worse & worse. If you disagree with me that is ok, even with nellie not playing him, booth will get more time, trust me. Bradley has had his chance to prove himself and it just doesn't work
You've got me. I'm convinced. Perhaps I'll come to you to get all of my in depth analysis concerning all players because you've been to every home game the past 4 years.
Ok murphy, you honestly think shawn is that good? I've seen his number, i've seen his stats, yet he still can't stop 90% of the people he goes against. Yes he blocks a few shots here and there, but he really doesn't contruibute much of anything. He never will be a starter for a team like us, maybe a lottery team. He has had all his chances and he is still un proven. Now maybe your emotionally attached because he is a maverick and has been for sometime. The best thing we could do is trade him, thats my point.