View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 07:36 AM   #20
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default Welcome home Jessica Lynch.

Quote:
Spoken like a True American.
Oozed as if from a pathologue.

Perhaps you were attemtping in your own way to offer a compliment.

And I'd appreicate it, if I respected your opinion. But I don't.

Why don't you try posting what you stand FOR, rather than merely opposing the overwhelmingly successful U.S.-led overthrow of a ruthless tyarnt and trafficker in terrorism? What do you support--beyond your masturbatively-amusing Bagdad Bob-like attempts at sci-fi comedy?

You probably stand for NOTHING beyond your own self-deluded sense of superiority. And if you actually attempted tangible opposition to what's going on in Iraq, that sense of superiority would gasify inside your bloated corpse just like the sense of invincibility bloats and distends the festering corpses of Uday and Qusay.

Cheers.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote