View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any way we could change the settings to make this league less AFL-like? I hate following individual defensive players, for one thing. I hate huge starting rosters for another, because they drastically reduce the options on the waiver wire. As I recall this league from last year, it was either draft and trade or draft and watch, because every decent player had been taken a long time ago.

Maybe we could vote and award a league winner at the conclusion of the draft? Because with twelve teams and so many roster slots, you might be looking at a guy like Isaiah Stanback if you want to make a move at WR.

Of course, not that this wouldn't be a shrewd and prudent move, but still...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote