View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #29
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Definitely good to wrap this up (we all knew he was coming back anyway).

Wright reminds me a lot of Roddy just a few years ago (except he has probably contributed more so far than Roddy ever did even during his great spurts). He's one of those guys where if he really starts to scratch the surface of his true ceiling he could be huge for this team. Maybe even boost it into contender status.

Still, Carlisle's cautiousness with him will have me concerned until we see him play some real heavy minutes. I have faith, but I also had faith in Roddy. And even if he remains at his current rate, the contract is CBA friendly and he could easily be packaged with one of our other acquired assets for something big at the deadline.

Why do the Mavericks have to do this to me? If my cautious optimism has me punching myself by February I am going to be upset.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote