Thread: WE NEED A GOON
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 09:51 AM   #6
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

i agree that it would be nice if the Mavs had someone that would step up and knock someone from Utah on their arse...one thing we have to worry about is retaliation....cheap shots come and go around. we don't want retaliation to come at the expense of dirk or fin..or nash..or even juwan.
their's a difference between standing up for yourself and having a goon. the mavs do need to be more physical when called for..and yes, it would be nice to see a mav player knock malone into next week...but, overall, it might not be in the mavs best interest. besides, the mavs are getting respect around the league and getting just a little more respect from officials now (not much). we all know how officials give stars calls all the time....well, the mavs don't need to do anything else to put themselves in a negative light with officials...cuban has done enough... (yes, i know the greatness of cuban...but i think he was a bit off base with the way he went about trying to get the officials attention earlier in the year)
thanks, bye

and thekid...don't agree with me ever again..you're ruining my positive reputation
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote