Thread: Verizon FiOS
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
I'm planning to look into it after the first of the year. I've heard nothing but good things but I wonder if the speed right now is so fast because there are so few people using it?
Remember that it's not a shared Network like Cable. Your bandwidth will be limited only by Verizon's Network, not your neighbor's use of the Network.

edit: Also distance limitations are decreased greatly. If you couldn't get DSL with your current phone line, in all likelyhood you will be able to get FiOS eventually (and you won't be able to until the Fiber Networks have been pulled to your neighborhood).

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-01-2005 at 03:47 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote