View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:53 AM   #37
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Nice post MFFL - a good list of blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
EVERY timeout Avery was saying "go to the rim" but the players didn't. And that's the only thing that I will blame Avery for - not getting his players to play the way they were supposed to.
That should be enough because that is his ONLY job.

Quote:
I blame Dirk because he missed shots he should have hit and was awful defensively. I think this performance will shut up anyone who thinks he's even average defensively.
well, he is way above average offensively, but this series didn't show it.

Quote:
I blame the front office for not getting a 2nd star - someone make GS pay for doubling Dirk. And that probably points at Cuban since he's the guy who is determined to cut the Mavs salary to below LT levels.
ding, ding, ding! I agreed with not picking up AI earlier in the season because of chemistry, and balance, and not screwing with a team on a season long roll. Looks like they could have used it. The rumors of KG for J-Ho talk are also looking much better in retrospect.

Quote:
And our off season acquistions? Really, when George is an important role player for a team then it has serious problems. If he was worth a damn then why did the talent starved Lakers let him go?
and it sure seems now like Reggie Miller might have been more usable than that bench weight they did pick up late in the season.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote