View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 09:47 AM   #87
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Last night the Stars finally got a taste of what it's really going to be like this season being the worst team in all the land: a very empty, very QUIET building.

I could not believe how quiet the building was last night. You could hear the air conditioners. You could hear the players yelling on the ice and the coaches and the refs WAY better than I've ever heard before. It was a crowd very much aware that the team they love was at any moment going to screw them right in the arse. And they tried pretty hard to do just that but somehow beat an Edmonton team that looked pretty bad to me.

So you can spin it any way you like. They've lost 7 of 10. They've also won 2 out of the last 3 games.

Big whoop.

Zubov is out again. Zubov, Morrow, Lehtinen, Lundqvist, and Ott.