View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #6
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

The added costs will also only trickle down and increase inflation. So now the grocery store has to pay the stock boy / cashier more money. This doesn't come from a magic safe in the back, they will raise the price on their products, thus raising the cost of living.

I also don't make a lot, but am salaried, well my pay didn't go up but now that the price of everything around me will to compensate, my pay effectively went down.

And about working, I used to buy into some of this crap about not being able to find ANY work. I agree you are not gonna get the job you might "dream" about but you can find work. I just started a second job, so I know work from 7 to 4 then wait tables a couple of nights a week. People can't find work, but I can find 2 jobs?