View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #16
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Are you even listening? I didn't say that he was better than Dirk. That would be f'ing insane. I said the guy is playing awesome, and as a 21 year old, he is someone to watch and who the f--- knows, if he is this good now he might wind up being the best European to ever play in the NBA, maybe even better than Dirk someday.

This is an internet message board. About the Dallas Mavericks. In the "General NBA Section."

Seems like a reasonable thread to me.
I don't even get where there is a debate yet. Your first paragraph pretty much says all anyone can say after three games. I mean it's three games. Do you realize all that makes Dirk great? It's kind of pointless having a debate comparing Dirk to guy who has made four baskets inside the three point line in three games. Danilo is sheer potential right now, while Dirk is a guy that has continually developed and refined his game to become an all-time great. That's an awfully big step he has to take, and you seem to be basing your prediction on what you have seen in three games (heck have you even watched all of those games?).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote