View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 06:31 PM   #62
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
I have been very pleasantly surprised by Dinwidfie's play, and Bertrans started off very hot. He's more athletic than I thought. KP still not playing for Wizards. I was very skeptical of this trade, but seems very solid so far. Have to think the Ukraine situation weighing heavily on Bertrans, and he'll come around again.
Maybe I'm confused here but KP has been playing for washington.

He's had like 3 games where he scored 20 or more

As for Bertans I'm not sure when he started off hot. He played one good game and since then He's been just as bad as he was in Washington in terms of shooting.

I don't think that has anything to do with what's going on in Ukraine because he was struggling way before that incident started.

Dinwiddie has been pretty damn solid and I view him as a replacement for THJ because that's the role (6th man) he's taking on.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote