View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 04:23 PM   #45
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I thought the MBT might make a move to trade for John Collins last summer. They ended up with Grant. I am guessing both teams have buyer's remorse. Perhaps a change of scenery would help all parties involved. Grant + Holmes for Collins is not far-fetched given JC's bloated contract. Jazz might reason that it would be easier to dump GW's $14M contract than Collins $25M or just the change in system would somehow ignite the energy lacking in Grant . Mavs might be thinking JC would help with rebounding and be as potent as GW from beyond the arc. I would rather trade GW for Olynyk but it appears there will be a lot of competition for KO. This is the kind of trade that seems more likely than somehow getting Siakam.
I'm down. Collins rebounding would complement Lively as much as the latter's defense helps Collins at the 4.

John Collins has fit this roster for a while now. (edit: much better now with Lively)

Last edited by saclare; 01-03-2024 at 04:25 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote