View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #36
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Suspension blocked! Judge orders temporary restraining order against NFL.

http://www.fox4news.com/sports/cowbo...iott-six-games
Yeah when you go through all the stuff the judge said about the NFL and especially Henderson, the arbitrator, it really paints a picture. Before his response I thought Zeke's best case scenario was to have the suspension delayed to next year. Now I honestly feel like he has a chance to get it entirely overturned when it all plays out. Brady didn't really have a case about unfairness outside of Goodell being the arbitrator. Zeke though has a case about how the Arbitrator is on record making some very very questionable decisions that all amount to giving Zeke no chance at making a case by disallowing testimony and most importantly notes from the investigator. Basically denying him evidence for no reason whatsoever and he thankfully saw right through it. It all will depend on how high it goes and if the courts are willing to intercede in something they don't like to do, which would be setting a precedent in something that is entirely why you have labor negotiations... but I think he actually has a shot unlike what I felt Brady had.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 09-09-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote