View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trade Speculation/Ideas 2019

Just thought we should have space for this as trade season will begin to heat up.

I feel like the last couple of trades, for Ariza and George Hill, set the market somewhat.

Is it time for the MBT to pivot to trading for assets? Do we wait and see how this road trip unfolds?

Would Washington have interest in DeAndre? Certainly more than a few teams would be happy to have Wes playing 20-25 a night off the bench. Shoot, the pelicans could use him as a starter! Is any team willing to give up a protected 1st for Barnes? Can we take advantage of the usual suspects (NO, Detroit, Washington) who always seem eager to dump picks for short term upgrades?

Personally, I'm ready for all 3 of the aforementioned to be gone. Powell too in the right deal. I know there is virtue in continuity for our youngsters and having hope for the playoffs, etc. But it's time to think ahead to better things than treading water with almost over the hill vets and mediocrities.

Start stockpiling assets for a run at trading for the next superstar that comes available and fits our timeline while keeping 30-40m available for this summer FA.

What say ya'll?

Last edited by mac222b; 12-17-2018 at 04:20 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote