View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 08:43 PM   #13
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

I was excited for him. Raw talent, athleticism, what's not to like? However, the NBA is littered with talented guys with poor attitudes, and I soured on him immediately with his prima donna act, especially the timing. JJB had just gone down, and DSJ was going to get even more minutes and opportunity moving forward, but his ego couldn't handle it. He's young, so I'll hope he matures, but I don't think it'll happen until much later in his career, if ever. IMO, he'll end up being like JJB for the majority of his career - a backup, drive and dish spark plug off the bench - IF he can get his BBIQ up. This is no slight on JJB's solid career, but I don't think DSJ will get the most out of his raw talent. Bu bye, and thanks for that magical TD on center stage right before the TDL!

Last edited by turin; 02-06-2019 at 05:39 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote