View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:12 AM   #24
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

As for Chelsea, comparing them to the Mavs isn't really fair. Mavs are in a salary cap league, so they built themselves from the ground up on a level playing field with everyone else. Chelsea is "new money" defined, and that's the only reason they've gone from cellar-dwellars to a top team. Plus, Abramovich is just about the sleaziest dude on the planet. I've got no respect for him or his club. I don't support Man U one bit, but I hope they destroy Chelsea every time they play. At least Man U bandwagoners have been with the team since before 2004.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. i see chelsea like the yankees, minus the history. they just buy anyone and everyone. liverpool reminds me of the red sox.

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote