View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #139
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Okay, so a question to see if anyone else has experienced these symptoms and/or has any feedback, links or suggestions.

Being a middle aged guy...seems like I don't quite recover like I used to. However, I do continue to push and as I mentioned, feel as though I'm in nearly the best shape of my life. I have to give the best shape, to back when I was in the Army in the late 80's early 90's...

Anyway, I find that for about the past year, I have some pretty heavy issues with getting dizzy. Usually when I stand up from a sitting or laying down position. Some days are worse than others, but it is pretty regular. It also gets worse the lighter I get.

In other words, when I get below 180, it really peaks, when I'm above 180 it's not as frequent.

My first thought is that it's a possible hydration issue?

On the flip side, I have read that there is something with regards to balance, blood flow, etc as we get older.

Any of you guys have any insight on this?
dude... don't ask US about that one, get it checked out.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote