Thread: 2 guard
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:32 AM   #12
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Good points, JT. When "defense wins championships," it's usually because the offense made it easy for them to do so.

It's just two sides of the same coin. You could easily make the observation that Golden State out-defended the pants off us in that series.
Although I probably favor defense a bit more than you do in general, I agree with everything you say here. I actually think Golden State did defend us brilliantly in that series. We need someone to create some offense and to score when Dirk is double-teamed. I'm not sure if that guy is a point guard who can get Dirk shots, a two guards who can draw defenders, or a low-post guy. But we need offense from somebody. Terry and Howard are both pretty one-dimensional on offense.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote