View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #28
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

wm, i have mentioned this and why we have the best system in the world is because usually the congress and senate can help stale mate the pres. W had it all his way(for most of his time) and Greenspan said, it is not just Bush and Cheney's fault, it was also the Republican led senate and congress passing Republican issues and helping Republican party matters as they threw us down the road and disreguad for our country, our economy and so forth.

So yes you are right and if Hillary gets in, she will probably have a house and senate majority on her side as Bush did. I hope the Democrats would put their country first and what is best for us and not do what the Republicans did and sell us out and yes it is this possibility. Greenspan said we was going to pay for what they did and he said Republican senators and house members should get beat that is Republican for doing this and not standing up to the bullies. If a Republican was elected i would feel much more comphy if Romney, Huckabee or Paul was. I watched some of the debate tonight and thought it was interesting. I thought they all did pretty good. I smiled and sort of chuckled as Wolf would ask them questions and try to pin a politician down on saying yes or no. It happens with both parties. Why i would chuckle because it would be like, well would you rather be run over by a train, hit by a speeding bus or be in an airplane crash? Obama finally stood up to him and sort of answered, well neither of the three, really Wolf, haha. I say this sort of as a joke but i also understand, you must try to pin point them and say, yes or no.

Dennis K tickles me also. I like alot of the things he says but he can push it one way hard but when they was answering things about the Patriot Act, Dennis K said he was the only one that voted no because he read it. Biden actually stood up for the P act and said some things in it just needed to be corrected. In alot of ways things Dennis K and Paul make sense and it is sort of sad those underdogs really haven't much of a chance.

Guys like Paul and Dennis K voted on so many things that now the public sees and wants(popular side that the public wanted). Where the big whigs for both parties vote one way and later say, well i was wrong and i should have voted the other way or tell their excuse. You know the real answer wm? Both parties do not want to put their political career online and not go against the majority. So Dennis K says, well wouldn't it be good for once to have a pres to vote the right way the first time instead of trying to have to defend the wrong ways they keep votting.

Alot what he was talking about was Iraq war, P act and more. Do not get me wrong, Dennis K is all about peace it seems and stays fired up and we all want peace but it is times we must stand up.

I am with you dude on thinking hydrogen will probably not be the way or popular for us because it would cost alot and the biological mechanism creating and putting it where all could access it.

I also agree on elec cars and i saw on a news program today that 16 new gm cars are comming next year that is hybrid. I know this is not totally off oil but it is a start and it was alot of their popular models, like Impala and many models. I did not go look and see what an Impala gas mileage gets now comappred to like an Impala hybrid. I am proud companies and especially Ford and GM or trying. I am rooting for them. They just got behind in that race as Japan took over with that in Honda and Toyota.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote