View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #132
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
"The community standards say censoring in general is ok" - yeah, just read it.

Oh, you were trying to bait me? Good luck with that... Maybe you'll "get" me once I start hurling racial slurs at you.

And have fun defending a bigot like Cadbane - I'm sure it'll be good for your image.
"Also, let's try to tone down the personal attacks. I understand people are a little on edge, but if you can't find a way to post consistently without continually tearing people down then you're probably going to be asked to stop."

1. YOU were the one trying to bait ME with your unprovoked insult. Now you're just mad that it backfired.

2. I'm not in any way condoning what he said. He didn't even know the guy was Asian(is he?), but still, it was wrong and I think deep down he knows that.

3. I don't care about a messageboard "image", I work for a living