View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 12:59 PM   #30
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Another Dallas/Portland Trade

Minor Tweak would be trading no more than 1 player from the top 6 in the rotation, and trading no more than 1 player in the next 3 in the rotation, The rest of the roster is tradeable providing no more than a total of 5 players are traded and preferrably no more than a total of 4.

That's my definition anyways. Yeah I know we all have slightly different definitions, especially Donnie and Mark. However my expectations are the above unless we can land an allstar level talent without giving up a allstar level talent. That would be my definition of a significant increase in talent. So if we had to trade say Fin and Stack to get Ray Allen + filler, then I'd be for it since neither Fin nor Stack are currently at allstar talent leve and Allen is.