View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 12:13 PM   #20
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Republicans Criticize Bush 'Mistakes' on Iraq

I'll tell you what I would do it.

To pull back the troops and to hire the Israelies as consultants to make a mega plan to start a real war on terrorism, based on precise attacks and murder of the main leaders. They know how to do it, I assure you, to find them and to kill them at a very low cost; they are already doing it and keeping their movement relegated.

I don't care about people leaders and guerrillas that are defending their land. I'm talking about terrorists.

Yes, a new one would show after every murder, but he would be killed as well. Once and again, once and again.

They, the terrorists, must be busy over there, trying to safe their life, feeling fear all the time, not having time to counterattack. If fundamentalism, if the hatred towards Occident will never end, the best we could do is to make the war on their heads.

I don't care if Bush or Kerry does it. But the actual war on Iraq (and Afghanistan) is erroneous if it's considered as part of the war on terrorism. Also, if it's a part of a economic or strategic plan, you, know oil and stuff, or the control of strategic territories and stuff, you don't need to fight a nation, you only need to fight -or "convence"- its leaders, religious and/or political.

But above all, you don't need to lose your soldiers or to kill civilians.

P.S. That's what I loved the attack of Reagan on Kadafi at Libya. It prevented a lot of terrorism, stopped a lunatic dude, and stablished a precedent. Without a single loss.