View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 09:56 AM   #77
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

For the record: I wasn't advocating a full rebuild. I was simply quoting what Cuban said which would be a year off rebuild and then IMO retool when the cap skyrockets this summer. I think the team could have won almost as many games without having given Wes the max. And honestly, with the way this season is finishing, I'm not sure tanking is much of an option anymore. Mavs can't win even when they want to.

I don't like seeing a new team every season, but I'd say this one needs to be tweaked more than ever. It starts with getting rid of some of these PGS and forcing Rick to play somewhat sane lineups.

And I think getting swept on national tv to GS or SA will do more harm than good. Ugh.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote