View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 08:32 AM   #35
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE:F the Iggles Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
alby...the best Drew Bledsoe has played in his life? In his life? Do you realize that Drew Bledsoe is the 8th all-time leading passer in the game? Let me tell you, if you don't know: Drew has done this and then some. Many times before.

Now, if you mean that he is now wise and crafty, you will get no argument from here. Crap, I'm confused. He has had some brilliant seasons in the past, and I'm sure you know that. Are you making the case that he is now at the pinnacle of a brilliant career?
i think we're seeing the best QB play the boys have had in the past 6 or so years, including aikman's last 2 years with the cowboys where he alternated between mediocrity and chad hutchinson like spareness.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote