View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #271
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
He is good in limited/backup minutes. I think his ability to drive (when the situation presents itself) is a great thing. I love his energy and enthusiasm. However, he has a tendency to over-dribble and force the issue when he is given extended minutes. He sometimes neglects to find the open man and force his shots. I guess that's because of his inexperience/youth. One thing that suffers for the Mavs when he is given lengthy minutes is defense, specially when the miserable 3 guard lineup is being used. But I guess you can blame the coach for that.
Yes but I'm glad Carlisle went with him over Wright today to start. I'm glad to see Wright being yanked from starting after his poor play as of late.

ANYWAYS, GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote