View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I think you got that wrong.
- Foreign powers are invading them Libyans Country and the citizens disagree. So, they resist and they are right here.
- And the Ambassador called for help 2 or 3 weeks prior to the attack. That is to blame on the state dept. for sure. The Obama Administration failed big time.
If i had to take responsibility for the death of high ranked employees and subalternates due to the malfunction of an office, i´m lastly accountable for, i´d shot myself.
I wouldn't call it a "malfunction of an office." We could have put a battalion there if we had wanted to. But of course, we can't do that everywhere.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote