View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
I wasn't mis-stating anything. I quoted from above. I actually wasn't getting onto you persa -- I just had a child who did the same thing to me. Such and such did it, and they were worse than me.
If you were talking in generalities then why did you reply to my post? Seems like you are covering your arse now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
--- And just as a question- are you in the security business, or how do you know it is almost impossible to defend an embassy? I am curious how much military and tactical training and combat you have seen. PS: I think you are absolutely correct here -- but am curious why I should listen to what you have to say about it.
No I'm not a security expert, nor am I an economist, nor am I a former NBA player. But guess what? I have opinions about all those things. That is what this forum is for. You don't have to listen to me if you don't want to. But don't try to shut me up (which is what you are trying to do whether you'll admit it or not) just because you don't like where I'm coming from.

And if you want to have a legitimate debate then fine, but if you are going to argue in bad faith and make ad hominem statements then we are done here.

Last edited by SeanL; 10-19-2012 at 07:41 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote